Regular Pool/Spa Maintenance is the best way to ensure that your pool/spa stays clean and healthy year round. Our dependable service technician will maintain your pool on a weekly basis every month.
Included in weekly service:
- TEST WATER CHEMISTRY AND ADJUST CHEMICALS AS NEEDED
- EMPTY BASKETS
- SKIM/NET DEBRIS
- BRUSH WALLS, TILES AND STEPS
- VACUMUM, BACKWASH AND CLEAN SALT CELL AS NEEDED
- CHECK EQUIPMENT FOR PROPER OPERATION AND LEAKS
Need something fixed? Let our knowledgeable repair technicians help troubleshoot and fix the issue. Our trained technicians have the experience and skills necessary to diagnose and repair equipment failures. Is your equipment old and worn out? We also offer equipment replacement and new equipment installs, if you are interested in upgrading to the latest technology to save time and money.
- Automation/Cleaning Systems
- Salt Systems
- Drain Covers
Acid wash & tile cleaning
Over time an unsightly white scum line can start to appear at the edge of your pool. To remove this hard water scale from swimming pool tiles we have a process to bring your pool back to looking new! How this occurs is when water from your pool evaporates it leaves chemical contaminants that appear as a hard calcium line. This line is visible at the waters edge across the surface of the pool and along the sides of spillways of where water flows openly where water common is exposed and dries. This is a normal occurrence but can make the pool tile look unsightly, and thankfully there is a guaranteed way to remove pool tile scale making it look like new again! We help clients who want to keep their pools looking like new by using specialized blasting equipment to properly clean pool tiles, restoring them like the day it was installed. Acid washing can provide an additional layer of cleaning to get your pool looking new.
- Strange noise, leaks, high pressure, no circulation? Shut off the all pool equipment, including pool lights, at the homes main breaker panel by switching the breaker into the off position and notify us immediately.
- Pool Overfilling? Turn off the water supply at the nearest hose bib. Make sure to turn all valves perpendicular to the water pipe and notify us of the issue.
- Cleaner stopped moving? Check the bottom of the cleaner for debris such as twigs, rocks, small toys that can get stuck and clog up the cleaner and/or hoses. Make sure to turn the equipment off before removing the cleaner out of pool completely, as it will suck air and the pump can lose prime. If removing debris doesn’t help, please notify us and we can address it on your service day.
Here at National Swimming Pool Service we provide a wide range of specialty services including:
- Pool Drains
- Chlorine & Acid washes
- Tile Cleans
- Green Pool Clean Ups
- One Time Clean Ups
- “Pool School” – One on One Homeowner education
- D.E. & Cartridge Filter Cleans
- Sand Changes
- Pool Inspections
Connect with us
Let’s Take A Dive!